KERALA STATE CASHEW WORKERS APEX INDUSTIRAL CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD. (CAPEX)
E-tender ID: -2023_CAPEX_591064_1
Tender No. Capex/Printingmchn/ET/23-24/01 Date: 01.08.2023
Short Notice Inviting E-Tender
Competitive E-Tenders are invited for purchasing a Printing Machine to print various mandatory informations on Pouches (Barcode, Batch number, Qty, Price, date of packing, expiry date etc) under Thermal Transfer Over Printer Technology vide E-Tender ID: -2023_CAPEX_591064_1as per the following terms and conditions.
Print features - Barcode, Batch number, Qty, Item, Price, date of
packing,expiry date, Real time date etc
Print area minimum - int: 32 x 47; Con: 32 x 100 mm
Print Head minimum - 32 mm 200 DPI
Print speed minimum - 30 mtr/min continuous motion
Print frequency minimum - 150 prints per minute
Communication interface - USB; Ethernet; RS232
User interface - Touch screen graphic with automatic error diagnostics
Print Gap - 0.5 mm adjustable
Ribbon length minimum - 500 m
Ribbon width minimum - 20 mm to 33 mm
Air Supply - No Air
Service - Required at south Kerala, preferably Kollam
E-tender will be accepted online till 12 pm 08.08.2023 and the same will be opened at 12:05 pm on 09.08.2023. EMD Rs. 5000/- (Five thousand only) has to be remitted by the tenderer by E-payment only while submitting tender online. The tenderer has to follow the directions in the E-Tender site, upload all the required documents in PDF format and file the tender as two cover system. The successful bidder has to deposit a security deposit of Rs.10,000/-. Further details can be had from Capex H. O, our website and E-Tender website etenders.kerala.gov.in
Terms and conditions
- The bidders should have necessary portal enrollment (with their own digital signature certificate)
- Tenders can be submitted online at “etenders.kerala.gov.in”, by searching with our tender ID.
- Payment of EMD Rs. 5000/-(Five thousand only) through internet banking while submitting the tender online. SBI, multi option payment system (MOPS) has been integrated in to E-procurement portal and NEFT/RTGS modes have been disabled. Bidder may remit tender fee/EMD via MOPS only. Bids with successful EMD only will be treated as valid tenders.
- The bidder has to click “YES” for claiming exemption of EMD. The bidder has to upload an EMD exemption certificate.
- The offers shall be submitted in two cover system ie., Technical bid and price bid. Technical bid documents to be submitted in PDF format and financial bid in excel available in the site (BOQ). The bidder should enter all applicable columns in the excel.
- First cover is the technical bid and shall contain Profile of bidder, GST certificate and technical particulars of the machine. The second cover is price bid; the bidder should quote his price only in the BOQ. Bidder should not quote the price in first cover.
- Rate should be quoted as per the given format in E-tender portal (BOQ)
- GST applicable should be indicated separately if asked
- Incomplete tenders are liable to be rejected, without assigning any reasons thereof
- Security deposit will be forfeited, if the bidder withdraws the tender before the validity period
- Managing Director reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Successful bidder should execute an agreement in stamp paper worth Rs. 200/- within 7 days on conformation of the quotation.
- The machine to be supplied at Capex,erection and commissioning ofthe machine shall be done by the supplier.
- Transporting, loading and unloading charges shall be arranged by the supplier.
- Agreement shall be executed by the successful Tenderer before commencement ofsupply.
- EMD submitted along with the tender will be released only after finalization of the tender, without any interest.
- If supply is not completed within the schedule time, penalty will be imposed @ 0.5% per week subject to a maximum of 5% of the delayed portion.
- Supplied machine and accessories shall be guaranteed for a satisfactory operation for a period of 12 months from the date of commissioning. Any defect noticed during this period shall be repaired/replaced free of charges.
- Payment with GST will be released immediately after satisfactory erection and commissioning.