No. Capex/E-Tender/G2/CF/2019-20/01 Date: 23.12.2019
Competitive E-tenders are invited for the purchase of Ceiling Fans with following specifications.
- Power - 50-60 watts
- Leaf span - 48”
- ISI Certification mandatory
- Colour - Brown
E-Tenders will be accepted online till 6 pm on 31.12.2019 and the same will be opened at 11 am on 03.01.2020. EMD Rs. 12500/- has to be remitted by the tenderer through E-payment only while submitting tenders online. The tenderers have to follow the directions in the E-Tender site, upload all the required documents in PDF format and file the tender as two cover system. Financial bid has to be quoted in the BOQ (Excel file) available in the site. The successful bidder has to remit a Security Deposit of Rs. 25000/-. Further details can be had from Capex H.O, our website and E- tender website etenders.kerala.gov.in.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The bidders should have necessary portal enrollment (with their own digital signature certificate)
- Tenders can be submitted online at “etenders.kerala.gov.in” by searching with our tender ID.
- Payment of EMD through internet banking while submitting the tender online. SBI, multi option payment system (MOPS) has been integrated in to E-procurement portal and NEFT/RTGS modes have been disabled. Bidder may remit Tender Fee/EMD via MOPS only. Bids with successful EMD only will be treated as valid tenders.
- The offers shall be submitted in two cover system. i.e., Technical bid and Financial bid. Technical bid documents are to be submitted in PDF format and financial bid in excel available in the site (BOQ). The bidder should enter name of bidder and rate in respective columns in the excel sheet.
- First cover is the Technical Bid and shall contain technical details.
- The bidder should upload their profile / details.
- The bidder should upload brochure of the product, brand etc. details
The second cover is Financial bid; the bidder should quote the price of one Ceiling Fan in the BOQ. Bidder should not quote price in the first cover.
- The rate should remain firm for supplies for a period of one year from the date of award of contract. Rate should be quoted as per the given format in E-Tender portal (BOQ) for site delivery at Capex Packing Centre, Mundakkal, Kollam.
- Price should be quoted with GST if any.
- Incomplete tenders are liable to be rejected without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Payment terms: Within 15 days after receipt of materials at our site.
- Security deposit will be forfeited, if the bidder withdraws the tender before the validity period.
- Quantity required is approximate 250 nos. of ceiling fans and it may vary depending on our requirements.
- Managing Director reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Successful bidder should execute an agreement in stamp paper worth Rs. 200/- within 7 days on confirmation of the tender.