KERALA STATE CASHEW WORKERS APEX INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED (CAPEX), KOLLAM.
Notice Inviting E-Tender E-Tender ID: 2023_CAPEX_533569_1
No: Capex/Factoryequip/ET/22-23/03 Date : 28.01.2023
Competitive E-Tenders are invited for the purchase of Peeling Tables having the following specifications:
- Peeling Table with 3 Trays:
Frame dimension: 240 cm x 80 cm x 65 cm
Table Top: Stainless steel sheet grade 304, thickness 0.5mm.
Table Frame: Angle Iron – 40mm x 3mm
Table Foot rest: 1” round 16 gauge CR pipe
Tray dimension: 80 cm x 80 cm x 10 cm, 0.5mm thickness
Trays should be detachable, pest proof, joint free and
E-Tender will be accepted online till 5 pm on 04.02.2023 and the same will be opened at 10:30 am on 06.02.2023, EMD: Rs.40,000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) has to be remitted by the tenderer by E-payment only while submitting tender online. The tenderer has to follow the directions in the E-Tender site, upload all the required documents in Pdf format and file the tender as two cover system. Financial bid has to be quoted in the “BOQ” (excel file) available in the site. The successful tenderer has to deposit a security deposit of Rs.80,000/-. Further details can be had from Capex H.O, our website and E-Tender website www.etenders.kerala.gov.in
Terms and Conditions:
- The bidders should have necessary portal enrollment (with their own digital signature certificate)
- Tenders can be submitted online at “etenders.kerala.gov.in” by searching with our tender ID.
- Payment of EMD Rs.40,000/- through internet banking while submitting the tender online; SBI, multi option payment system (MOPS) has been integrated into E-procurement portal and Neft/RTGs modes have been disabled. Bidder may remit EMD via mops only. Bids with successful EMD only will be treated as valid tenders.
- The bidder has to click “YES” for claiming exemption of EMD. The bidder has to upload an EMD exemption certificate.
- The offers shall be submitted in two cover system. i.e., Technical Bid and price bid. Technical bid documents to be submitted in pdf format and financial bid in excel available in the site (BOQ). The bidder should enter all applicable columns in the excel viz., basic price.
- First cover is the Technical bid and shall contain profile of bidder, Technical details of the product in bidder’s letter head, GST certificate. The second cover is price bid, the bidder should quote his price only in the BOQ. Bidder should not quote price in first cover.
- The rates should remain firm for supplies for a period of 1 year from the date of award of contract. Rate should be quoted as per the given format in E-tender portal (BOQ).
- GST applicable should be indicated separately if asked.
- Incomplete tenders are liable to be rejected, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Payment terms: Within 20 days after receipt of materials as per the specification at our store.
- Security deposit will be forfeited, if the bidder withdraws the tender before the validity period.
- Place of delivery: Capex Factories.
- Managing Director reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Successful bidder should execute an agreement in stamp paper worth Rs.200/- within 7 days on confirmation of the tender.