KERALA STATE CASHEW WORKERS APEX INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD.
E-Tender ID:- 2023_CAPEX_548586_1
Tender No: Capex/Borma/ET/22-23/02 Date: 11.01.2023
Short E-tender Notice
E-tender for retro fitting the heat exchangers of 1000 Kg capacity hot air Borma installed in 5 factories as per specification is invited from manufactures/distributors. All bid/tender documents are to be submitted online and that only be considered. Bidders shall remit the tender documents fees and EMD using the online payment options of e-procurement system only. Bidders are advised to visit the e-procurement website (www.etenders.kerala.gov.in) for detailed instructions. Online payment can ONLY be accepted. Tender documents duly filled, scanned true copies of certificate shall be submitted online.
- Scope of Project : Supply erection and commissioning of maintenance free
Heat exchanger with 15 M chimney for 1000 Kg capacity hot
air Borma except blower and blower motor- 5 Nos including
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) : Rs.20,000.00
- Cost of tender document : Rs.3800.00
- Sale of tender documents : can be downloaded from the website
E-tender will be accepted online till 5 pm on 17.01.2023 and the same will be opened at 11 am on 19.01.2023.
Further details if required can be had from this office during working hours.
KERALA STATE CASHEW WORKERS APEX INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LTD.
Retro Fitting of existing Heat Exchanger of 1000 Kg Capacity Hot Air Borma
TENDER No: CAPEX/BORMA/ET/22-23/02
KERALA STATE CASHEW WORKERS APEX INDUSTRIAL CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED (CAPEX)
P.B.No:262, INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PLOT, H&C COMPOUND, MUNDAKKAL WEST,KOLLAM – 691001
Phone: 0474-2742499, 2765644
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPPLY
- Accepting authorities have the right to accept any tender and reject any or all tenderers without assigning any reason whatsoever. The company will award the contract to the Tenderer after negotiation and who has offered the lowest Evaluated Price provided further that the Tenderer have the capability and resources to carry out the contract effectively.
- Prior to the expiry of the period of validity of the Tender, the company will notify the successful Tenderer in writing by email that his tender has been accepted. This email (hereinafter referred as letter of acceptance) shall contain rates of items and terms and conditions of supply. This letter of acceptance will constitute the formation of a contract between “CAPEX” and the Tenderer.
- Successful Tenderer shall make a security deposit @ 5% of the contract amount and furnish the same for the proper fulfillment of the contract and shall execute an agreement for the supply in required non-judicial stamp paper in the format given.
- If the Tenderer fails to execute the agreement as stated above within the specified period, the earnest money deposit shall be forfeited.
- Tenders not properly filled up mutilated with incorrect calculations or generally not complying with the conditions of tender are susceptible to be rejected.
- If an individual/firm makes the tender, it shall be signed by a person on behalf of the individual/company having necessary digital signature certificate (DSC).
- Earnest Money Deposit is Rs.20,000.00 only through online payment.
- If supply is not completed within the delivery period, liquidated damages @ 0.5% per week subject to a maximum of 5% of the contract amount will be deducted from the supply bills. More than 5 months delay is not acceptable.
- EMD will be refunded to the selected contractor after remittance of the security deposit and on execution of the agreement.
- The SECURITY DEPOSIT will be refunded to the contractor after the completion of the contract period.
Signature of the bidder 2
- All the deposits of E.M.D and SECURITY DEPOSIT will not bear any interest whatsoever.
- The tender shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 1 month from the date of submission of the tenders.
- The rate must be firm and must include installation charges. The rates quoted by the supplier shall be firm throughout the contract period and there shall be no upward revision of the rates quoted by the supplier for any reason whatsoever.
- The acceptance of a tender rests with the management of the company management do not bind itself to accept the lowest tender and reserves to itself the authority to reject any or all the tenders received without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The company’s decision with regard to the quality of the material and workmanship will be final and binding. Any material rejected thus shall be immediately removed by the supplier and replaced by materials as per specifications and standards.
- This notice inviting Tender will form part of the tender document and the agreement executed by the successful Tenderer.
- I/We hereby declare that I/We have read and understood the above instructions and the terms and conditions mentioned above are binding on me/us.
SIGNATURE OF THE TENDERER
Kerala State Cashew Workers Apex
Industrial Co-operative Society Ltd,
Signature of the bidder 3
Specification of existing borma
Capacity - 1000 Kg
Fuel - Cashew shell
Trolleys - 8 trolleys and 200 trays
Shell frame - With 50*50*6 mm MS angle
Side cover - 18 SWG CR sheets
Bottom plate - 10 SWG MS sheet
No of doors - 2
Insulation - Glass wool suitable to withstand the inner
Temperature. Out side of the shell shall be at
Blower with motor - GEC
Circulating fans - 4 Nos of fans for circulating the hot air
Electrical Panel board - Yes
Specification for heat exchanger and chimney
Heat Exchanger consist of two chamber with an inner chamber and outer chamber having following specification
Inner chamber (bottom) with 600 mm dia, 900 mm length with 12 mm MS plate having 2 Nos 12 mm 600 dia dummy and top chamber 400 mm dia, 1345 mm in 8 mm MS plate.
Outer chamber (bottom) with 900 mm dia, 1100 mm length with 3 mm MS plate having 2 Nos 4 mm 915 mm dia dummy and top chamber 450 mm 1350 mm in 3 mm MS plate
15 meter height MS pipe with 152 mm dia
- Entire heat exchanger shall be commissioned before 10/03/2023. Please note that the delivery within the schedule time is the essence of the contract.
- All materials required for the supply, erection and commissioning shall be arranged by the supplier.
- Transporting, loading and unloading charges shall be arranged by the supplier.
- Accepting authority has the right to accept any tender and reject any or all tenderers without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Validity of the tender shall be one month.
- Agreement shall be executed by the successful Tenderer before commencement of supply.
- EMD submitted along with the tender will be released only after finalization of the tender without any interest.
- If supply is not completed within the schedule time, penalty will be imposed @ 0.5% per week subject to a maximum of 5% of the delayed portion.
- Supplied materials shall be guaranteed for a satisfactory operation for a period of 12 months from the date of commissioning. Any defect noticed during this period shall be repaired / replaced free of charges.
- Payment – 90% payment with GST will be released after supply and balance after commissioning of the exchanger.
For Kerala State Cashew Workers Apex Industrial Co-operative Society Ltd.